We welcome volunteers, recognising that they bring with them a range of skills and experience that can enhance the learning of opportunites of other pupils.
Our volunteers may include:
- Members of the Governing Body
- Parents of pupils
- Students on work experience
- Local residents
- Friends of the school
The types of activities that volunteers engage in, on behalf of the school, include:
- Hearing pupils read
- Working with small groups of pupils to assist them in their learning
- Working alongside individual pupils, as additional support
- Accompanying school visits
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at our school, please speak to a member of the school office.