Maple Class Home Learning 19.5.20
Date: 18th May 2020 @ 9:55pm
Good morning everybody!
Have any of you decided on a physical activity challenge yet? I know some Year 3s have had a go at some origami. You should also check out Mrs Crook's post on School Spider about some suggested science-themed scavenger hunts!
Today's writing task
This is a traditional African hut that many people in the countries of Africa live in. Sometimes they are made of sticks, sometimes mud and dung, sometimes corrugated metal. I want you to imagine that you are writing a letter to this little boy.
- Tell him all about your house and where you live.
- How is it the same? How is it different?
- Finish the letter by asking some questions about his house.
- What unusual thing did the owners of the aquarium ask people to do?
- What amazing learning did Tyrese set up?