Maple Class Home Learning 13.5.20
Date: 13th May 2020 @ 9:07am
Good morning everybody!
Keeping with the theme of space today, I've combined your reading and writing task. Some of you were asking about your Mats tasks yesterday on the blog so just remember that your Maths work is on your learning grid on School Spider. I've been looking through your personal blogs too - thank you for all the amazing pictures and work you've been sending me. I love seeing your work and reading your messages on the blog, it really puts a smile on my face!
Today's writing task
Have a look at this web page which tells you information about a famous astronaut.
Neil Armstrong facts - National Geographic (website link)
Then see if you can answer the following questions in your workbook:
1) Why is this person so famous?
2) How old was he when he got his 1st pilot's licence?
3) What was his spaceship called?
4) How did the moon make Neil feel?
5) What did Neil's team manage to take back to Earth from the moon?
Have a lovely day everybody - looks like it's going to be sunny again!